Under Alert Level 1, Bay Venues’ is no longer required to minimise numbers for physical distancing purposes.
We are no longer required to contact trace, but all venues will have the Governments NZ COVID Tracer QR code poster available for customers to scan and we strongly recommend you do trace your movements.
We will continue to encourage best hygiene practices in all our venues with commercial cleaning and sanitising of high-touch areas throughout the day by staff and users.
Hand sanitiser will still be available at the entrance of all Bay Venues’ facilities and we encourage customers and staff to continue using this before entering.
You can continue to also reduce the risk of transmission by following personal hygiene best practice:
• Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds). Then dry thoroughly.
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
• Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
• Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately
• Stay home if you feel unwell
Bay Venues’ are monitoring COVID-19 developments closely and will be updating this web page and notifying customers via our Facebook pages if our situation changes.
If you would like more information about COVID-19 please visit www.covid.govt.nz
If you would like to discuss any concerns with Bay Venues' management, please email email@example.com
Last updated March 7, 9.45am