Bay Venues at Alert Level 1
Under Alert Level 1, Bay Venues’ is no longer required to minimise numbers for physical distancing purposes.
We are no longer required to contact trace, but all venues will have the Governments NZ COVID Tracer QR code poster available for customers to scan and we strongly recommend you do trace your movements.
Please note that the Hydro Slide and Aqua Play Station are still closed for maintenance, but will be operating again from Friday, February 19.
We will continue to encourage best hygiene practices in all our venues with commercial cleaning and sanitising of high-touch areas throughout the day by staff and users.
Hand sanitiser will still be available at the entrance of all Bay Venues’ facilities and we encourage customers and staff to continue using this before entering.
You can continue to also reduce the risk of transmission by following personal hygiene best practice:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds). Then dry thoroughly.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately
- Stay home if you feel unwell
Bay Venues’ are monitoring COVID-19 developments closely and will be updating this web page and notifying customers via our Facebook pages if our situation changes.
Last updated February 18 at 9am.