There are four room options of varying size, a commercial kitchen for hire, as well as a fully licensed and managed bar with competitive prices.
We can also arrange tables, chairs, cutlery/plates and catering!
Here's what comes as standard options:
And here's the optional extras you can source from us or arrange directly to help manage your budget:
- A dedicated wedding reception room (there are two rooms that can be separate or opened up to a larger room).
- A commercial kitchen for your use or you can bring in a commercial caterer of your choice.
- Two smaller rooms that can be used as buffet rooms.
- Fully licensed and managed bar (drinks extra at all Club prices). BYO wine with corkage fee is allowed as it is a staffed licensed bar.
- Car park for over 100 vehicles (directly behind venue).
- Outside table, chairs, market umbrellas
- Table cloths and napkins
- Wine glasses
- Sound system
- Microphone and lectern
Our staff are also available to assist with the setting up of the room e.g. table and chair set up, table cloths, wine glasses etc. Or consider getting your friends and family in to help decorate the room and tables, take care of the catering and provide the sound. It's a great way to keep the cost of your wedding down.
Nothing is too much trouble, so please discuss your plans with us and we can help add the finishing touches to make you wedding magical!
Click here to view our wedding brochure and find out more information about available wedding packages and prices.